Here’s a guide to ensure the best chances of success in your upcoming sit.
1. Don’t cancel now: Cancelling on a parent at late notice will unfortunately result in the system suspending your bubble profile. We know there are always emergencies, but this policy is required to protect the platform’s integrity, our parents and the other sitters who would like more work.
2. Message the parent beforehand: We know that sitters who communicate well before the sit have a much higher success and rebooking rate. Use the messaging tool in the app to simply introduce yourself and say hello. It’s a great idea to check in on what the parent expects from you and to ask any questions you might have in relation to the sit.
3. Arrive early: Showing up a few minutes early makes all the difference and please make sure you check the route well ahead of time.
4. Update them during the sit: Be proactive about dropping the parent a friendly message during the sit, just to let them know everything’s OK. This gives them great reassurance, and they’ll think you’re a star.
5. Ensure they pay you via the app: When the sit is stopped in the app, make sure the parent only pays you via bubble. Please do not accept cash payment.
We know that sitters who follow the above guidelines get better reviews, more rebookings and more work all round.
So have a great sit, and if you’ve any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org