During the COVID19 crisis, Bubble is connecting NHS Parents with local volunteers, who wish to offer them free childcare - including Med school, healthcare and nursing students.
Verifying that you are ones of these Students is not a requirement for applying to sits on Bubble, however by verifying your status, it will allow our system to prioritise your profile when applying for requests posted by NHS Workers.
It also gives your profile a verified Student badge, which gives parents added reassurance when viewing your profile.
How can you verify that you’re a Med/Healthcare/Nursing School Student?
- Tick the “Med/HealthcareStudent” toggle in the Volunteering section of your app’s main menu.
- Send one of the identification items from the list below, to our team at email@example.com.
This will allow us to verify that you’re a verified Student and add the badge on your profile.
You can send us one of the following documents:
- Certificate of Student Status from your university (digital link or copy);
- Certificate of Matriculation from your university (digital link or copy);
- Screenshot of your University Intranet portal, confirming your status and course;
- Screenshot/copy of your student loan balance/slip;
- Photograph of your Student ID Card.
This is not an exhaustive list, as we’re trying to make this process as easy and accessible as possible for everyone; if you have any other document that indicates your Student status, please do send us an email to let our team know. If it’s acceptable, we’ll be able to add this on the list for other Students to refer to in the future.
We appreciate everyone’s initiative and efforts during these uncertain and difficult times and our team remains available for any questions or suggestions you may have.