There are currently two booking methods on bubble;
- Book Now
With Browse, parents send sit requests to specific babysitters, who are then required to accept or reject the sit.
Here’s how you get Browse requests:
- Your two-week availability is updated and accurate.
- A parent swipes through local sitter profiles and sends their request to you, and say, two other sitters.
- You and the two other sitters get a push notification informing you that you've been requested for a sit.
- You click on the notification and are taken to the app, look over the sit details and accept it. You were quick and accepted the sit before the other two - well done!
- The sit is yours. You are now able to message the parent if you wish, to discuss sit details.
You can find a more detailed guide for accepting a sit here.
It's important that you respond quickly to requests and regularly keep your availability up to date.
Babysitters with well-written profiles, clear photographs, and positive reviews from other parents on the app are far more likely to be selected by Parents for the sit. You can find guides to help you out with this back over on the main menu.
New to bubble and want to start babysitting? You can download the app for FREE here.