Having a clear and friendly profile photo is absolutely key to winning jobs on bubble - we can’t stress this enough!
When creating your bubble profile, you’ll be asked to upload a profile picture.
You’ll be prompted to allow bubble access to your camera and photo gallery and you need to give permission when prompted to be able to upload a photo.
You can use the selection & cropping tool in the app to choose a picture from your phone, or you can take a brand new one.
Here are a few tips to choose a great profile pic;
- Choose one with a plain background. Keep it simple.
- Make it a head and shoulders shot.
- Don’t use a shot too far away, you need to be seen clearly, and please avoid white or black borders on either side of your picture.
- Avoid sunglasses, hats and Snapchat/Instagram-style filters!
- Avoid confusion or distraction by keeping the photo solely of you.
For tips on writing a great bio go here
New to bubble and want to start babysitting? You can download the app for FREE here.