With a Browse & Book Request, a parent has specifically asked you to babysit for them, you need to review the request and accept or decline it. With Express Book, you are receiving an alert about a job opportunity in your area that you need to apply to if you are free. The parent will then confirm the booking with you, if you're the right sitter for them.
(Read more here about the difference between the two booking methods on bubble.)
With Browse & Book:
If a parent wants to book you, they will send you a sit request.
The following will happen;
- You’ll receive a push notification.
- Tap on this notifications, you’ll be taken straight to the app and you'll see the sit details.
- Tapping on the parents names will take you to their profile.
- Here, you can read more about them, see any mutual friends, and read their reviews.
At this point, you need to either accept or decline the sit.
You are also able to message the parent through the app too, if you have any questions about the sit.
Be quick! Parents will often request more than one sitter. The first to accept will get the job.
With Express Book:
- You’ll receive a push notification alerting you to a job opportunity in your area.
- Tap on this notification, you’ll be taken straight to the app and you'll see the sit details.
- Decide whether you want to apply for the job or say "no thanks".
Parents will review the sitters on their profile and confirm the sit with the sitter that's right for them.
If in the meantime, you can no longer do the sit, then it's possible to withdraw your offer from the same sit request page.
New to bubble and want to start babysitting? You can download the app for FREE here.